Moss Bury Breakfast Club welcomes all children from the school community, in accordance with our admissions policy. We are open from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:50am during term times. Each session costs £3.00 and must be booked and paid for in advance through the school office or online on the school gateway. Parents must complete a registration form before their child can attend this club. Booking forms and registration forms can be obtained from the school office or downloaded below:
*Please make sure you have read all the terms and conditions
Due to safeguarding, your child must be accompanied by an adult who will need to sign them in. The doors open between 8:00am and 8:15am. Children will not be admitted after this time.
Sessions run from 8:00am until the start of the school day when the children are sent to their class. Children choose from a selection of breakfasts and refreshments when they arrive and then participate in quiet activities or organised games in the gym
To ensure the children’s safety:
- All our staff are police checked for their suitability to work with children.
- The premises and equipment have passed inspection by officers of Hertfordshire County Council.
- Children must be signed in by an adult and will only be permitted to leave when it is time to start the school day.
- Staff are trained to encourage safe, active play, promoting learning and group activities.
The children can choose a selection of breakfasts:
- A selection of cereals
- Toast with butter, jam, marmalade, honey, marmite or lemon curd.
'Mossy' After School Club
Our Mossy After School Club provides additional childcare for our school community after school hours. Sessions cost £6.00 and fees must be paid in advance, either by cash, the School Gateway or cheque made payable to Moss Bury School. Parents must complete a registration form before their child can attend this club. Booking forms and registration forms can be obtained from the school office or downloaded below:
*please make sure you have read all the terms and conditions
- Sessions run from 3:15pm to 5:30pm. Children will have a choice of a selection of cold drinks (not fizzy) and a snack during their time at the club.
- Various activities will be available every session and there will be the opportunity to play in the gym or outside on days when the weather is suitable.
- Those children who attend the activity after school clubs from 3:15pm to 4:15pm can join Mossy Club immediately after their activity club has finished; however, the place must be pre-booked and the sum of £6.00 will still be charged, as this guarantees their place.
- In order for children to attend Mossy Club, places must be booked in advance through the school office or booked and payed for on the school gateway.
- Booking forms are available from the school office or can be downloaded below and must be submitted on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, half termly or termly basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
Collection of Children:
- Children must be collected from Mossy Club by 5:30pm and signed out by parents or carers.
- Parents or carers are responsible for ensuring that children are collected on time.
- In the event of an unavoidable delay, it is parent’s responsibility to make alternative arrangements.
- No child should be left at the club after 5:30pm and, if this should happen, there will be a £5.00 penalty fee.
- Persistent late collection will result in children's exclusion from the club.
* In the event of Mossy Club being cancelled, which may happen on occasionally, parents will be given as much notice as possible.