Friends of Moss Bury
If you would like to get involved in our PTA and help raise some much needed funds for the school, then please read below.
New members are always welcome!
We have always had a very supportive and helpful parental community here at Moss Bury, something we are extremely proud of. With your continued support we can achieve so much for our school and the children. If you would like to get involved in our school projects, or give your help in any way possible, then we would love to have you as a 'Friend of Moss Bury'.
Our Friends of Moss Bury are a group of volunteers who will help to run fundraising events for the school. Anyone who is interested in becoming a Friend of Moss Bury can contact the school office by email (email@example.com) or telephone (01438 222300) and we can begin the safeguarding procedures to have you on board.
We will need to complete a DBS check, for this we will ask you for:
- 2 forms of ID
- Utility Bill/ Bank Statement with your current address
- E-mail address
- Character reference (from a friend or colleague, not family)
If you have:
- Fundraising ideas/ ideas in general
- An interest and commitment to helping the school and our children
- Any specific skills you are willing to share
Then we would love to hear from you!