Friends of Moss Bury
We have always had a very supportive and helpful parental community here at Moss Bury, something we are extremely proud of. With your continued support we can achieve so much for our school and the children. If you would like to get involved in our school projects, or give your help in any way possible, then we would love to have you as a 'Friend of Moss Bury'.
Our Friends of Moss Bury are a group of volunteers who will help to run fundraising events for the school. Anyone who is interested in becoming a Friend of Moss Bury can contact the school office by email (email@example.com) or telephone (01438 222300) and we can begin the safeguarding procedures to have you on board.
We will need to complete a DBS check, for this we need from you:
- 2 forms of ID
- Utility Bill/ Bank Statement with your current address
- E-mail address
- Character reference (from a friend or colleague, not family)
You Will Need:
- Fundraising ideas/ ideas in general
- Any specific skills you are willing to share
- An interest and commitment to helping the school & our children
Moss Bury Needs You!
Over the last year, our school has benefitted from substantial improvement works. We have had a new roof, new windows and panels and we are currently having our heating and water system updated and replaced to ensure that the school is as comfortable as possible for our children.
However, we still wish to continue with our programme of improvements and would now like to turn our attention to the next phases of our rejuvenation project: the front entrance to the school and the outdoor quadrangle areas that exist within the building. For these projects to succeed, we would like to ask for your help.
We need your help to:
- Fundraise for these projects
- Skilled help with the specialist services that we will require, such as fence erection, concrete laying etc.
- General help to turn our plans into a reality for the children
With your help we can achieve so much more!
To find out more about our 'Moss Bury Needs You!' Project click HERE