We are committed to providing the best education for our children and want our pupils to be healthy, happy and safe and to do well. We recognise the importance of establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
We are aware that there may be occasions where people have concerns or complaints, and the following procedure sets out the steps that should be followed in order to resolve these as quickly and informally as possible.
Each day this school makes many decisions and tries hard to do the best for all the children. Your comments - either positive or negative - are helpful for future planning. You may want to talk to us about a particular aspect of this school, though not actually make a complaint - you just want to get something ‘off your chest’.
If you are dissatisfied about the way your child is being treated, or any actions or lack of action by us, please feel able to complain by following our complaints procedure below.
Our promise to you :
- Your complaint will be dealt with honestly, politely and in confidence
- Your complaint will be looked into thoroughly and fairly
- If your complaint is urgent we will deal with it more quickly
- We will keep you up to date with progress at each stage
- You will get an apology if we have made a mistake
- You will be told what we are going to do to put things right
- You will get a full and clear written reply to formal complaints within 28 working days ( 5 1/2 Weeks )