School Run Activity Clubs
Unfortunately, due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we will not be running After School Activity Clubs for the foreseeable future. We will keep parents informed when we are in a position to run them again.
We run a variety of free activity after school and lunchtime clubs for our children from Years 2 up to Year 6. These clubs are free of charge and run from Monday to Thursday.
Our After School Activity Clubs run from 3:15pm to 4:15pm, and our lunchtime clubs 12:30 to 1:10.
Children are offered a range of clubs at the beginning of a new term. Parents will be sent letters confirming their child’s allocated clubs.
- We ask that children have their P.E. kits in school all week.
- Where the activities are sport based, the children will need their P.E. kits and suitable footwear for the activity they will be participating in.
- All long hair must be tied back and no earrings should be worn as staff are not allowed to remove earrings.
- All football clubs require the children to wear shin pads.
- The clubs finish promptly at 4:15pm.
- All children attending After School Activity Clubs will need to be collected from the bottom playground doors.
Occasionally, clubs maybe cancelled at short notice. We try to give parents as much notice as possible when we can, usually by text.