We run a variety of free activity after school and lunchtime clubs for our children from Years 2 up to Year 6. These clubs are free of charge and run from Monday to Thursday.
Our After School Activity Clubs run from 3:15pm to 4:15pm, and our lunchtime clubs 12:30 to 1:10.
Children are offered a range of clubs at the beginning of a new term. Parents will be sent letters confirming their child’s allocated clubs.
- We ask that children have their P.E. kits in school all week.
- Where the activities are sport based, the children will need their P.E. kits and suitable footwear for the activity they will be participating in.
- All long hair must be tied back and no earrings should be worn as staff are not allowed to remove earrings.
- All football clubs require the children to wear shin pads.
- The clubs finish promptly at 4:15pm.
- All children attending After School Activity Clubs will need to be collected from the bottom playground doors.
Occasionally, clubs maybe cancelled at short notice. We try to give parents as much notice as possible when we can, usually by text.
Below you can find the activity clubs that will be running during the Spring Term 2020:
Clubs this term will run from Monday 20th January 2020 and finish on Thursday 26th March 2020.